Appearance：Dark Brown Powder
Specification：10%-50% Polysaccharide, 1%-2% Triterpene
Certificate：EU Organic/USDA Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Chaga is a spore fungus found in scarce patches throughout several provinces in Canada. The oddly shaped mushroom has a cracked blackened surface and a dark brown inner layer. Chaga mushroom is very hard most of the year and is shaped like a knot on the side of trees. In rare cases Chaga mushroom can grow to be over 2 feet in diameter
Chaga mushroom is know world wide as "the king of herbs". As a traditional medicine chaga mushroom is used for a wide variety of ailments but like all traditional medicines it can be hard to identify facts from fiction. This power point is designed to help interested customers better understand the claims and compounds associated with chaga.
|Specification||10%-50% Polysaccharide, 1%-2% Triterpene|
|Active Ingredient||Polysaccharide, Triterpene|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Total Bacteria||≤1000 cfu/g|
1. It can nourish the hair.
2. It can improve health, prolong life and enhance vitality.
3. To improve metabolism including activation of metabolism in cerebral tissue.
4. Anti-oxidant and anti-tumor.
5. It can delay aging and compact skin.
1. Applied in food field, it is widely used as functional food additive.
2. Applied in healthcare field, it is used to enhance immunity and resist melancholy.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, chaga mushroom extract powder is widely used to keep skin young.
You can contact us in any convenient way. We can provide 24 / 7 service by email. You can also use the quick
contact form below. We are happy to answer your questions.