Appearance：Yellow Fine Powder
Certificate：EU Organic/USDA Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Quercetin is extracted from Sophora Japonica. Quercetin is a potent antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory activity, protecting cellular structures and blood vessels from the damaging effects of free radicals. It improves blood vessel strength. Quercetin inhibits the activity of catechol-O-methyltransferase that breaks down the neurotransmitter norepinephrine. This effect may lead to elevated levels of norepinephrine and an increase in energy expenditure and fat oxidation. It also means quercetin acts as an antihistamine leading to relief of allergies and asthma. As an antioxidant, it reduces LDL cholesterol and offers protection from heart disease. Quercetin blocks an enzyme that leads to accumulation of sorbitol, which has been linked to nerve, eye, and kidney damage in diabetics.
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Total Bacteria||≤1000 cfu/g|
1. Quercetin may be reduce cancer cell growth.
2. Quercetin has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
3. Quercetin has antioxidant properties.
4. Quercetin has a significant cardioprotective effect on coronary heart disease, etc.
5. Quercetin has antiviral effects.
6. Quercetin can protect the liver.
1. Used in the food industry to produce antioxidants and edible yellow pigments.
2. Used in the pharmaceutical industry, making capsules, etc., for the treatment of chronic bronchitis, coronary heart disease and other symptoms.
You can contact us in any convenient way. We can provide 24 / 7 service by email. You can also use the quick
contact form below. We are happy to answer your questions.