Appearance：Brown Yellow Powder
Specification：Polysaccharide 10%-50%, Triterpene 1%-3%
Certificate：EU Organic/USDA Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Reishi mushroom extract is extracted from reishi mushroom. The botanical name of Reishi mushroom is Ganoderma lucidum, it is also called Ling zhi. As a member of mushroom family, it was revered in Chinese culture thousands of years ago. Reishi mushroom extract is used in the treatment of a wide variety of illnesses, including HIV/AIDS, diabetes, lung and liver disorders, allergies, stress and coronary disorders. It contains a high amount of polysaccharides which are essential for proper functioning of the immune system. It is used as a tonic and a sedative.
|Part of Used||Fruit Body|
|Specification||Polysaccharide 10%-50%, Triterpene 1%-3%|
|OEM Service||As the Customers' Request|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Total Bacteria||≤1000 cfu/g|
1. Anti-cancer and anti-aging.
2. Anti-tumor and anti radiation.
3. To improve the immune system.
4. To prolong life and improve the skin care.
5. To lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
6. To remove anxiety, anti-fatigue, anti-insomnia, anti amnesia, improve sleep.
1. Applied in food field, it can improve the immune system and prolong life.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it can improve the skin care.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can treat various dieases.
You can contact us in any convenient way. We can provide 24 / 7 service by email. You can also use the quick
contact form below. We are happy to answer your questions.