Appearance：Brown Yellow Powder
Specification：30%, 95%, 98%
Certificate：EU Organic/USDA Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Green tea is made from the leaves from Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originated in China, but it has become associated with many cultures throughout Asia. Green tea has recently become relatively widespread in the West where black tea has been the traditionally consumed tea.
|Part of Used||Leaf|
|Specification||30%, 95%, 98%|
|Active Ingredient||Tea Polyphenol|
|OEM Service||As the Customers' Request|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Total Bacteria||≤1000 cfu/g|
1. It can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids.
2. It has the function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
3. It can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
4. It will anti-radiation,anti-cancer,inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell.
5. It is used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
1. Applied in cosmetics field, green tea extract owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-aging.
2. Applied in food field, green tea extract is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, green tea extract is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes.
You can contact us in any convenient way. We can provide 24 / 7 service by email. You can also use the quick
contact form below. We are happy to answer your questions.