Certificate：EU Organic/USDA Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shikimic acid is a white crystal compound of nonnitrogenous acid found in various plants naturally.
Shikimic acid has two kind functional groups in the same molecule, three hydroxyl groups and a carboxylic acid group, which are optically active. They can yield various kinds of esters and salts.The most important feature of cyclitol is that there are chiral isomers, key intermediates in the biosynthesis of aromatic compounds in living metabolism.
Shikimic acid is a key intermediate in the biochemical pathway from phosphoenolpyruvic acid to tyrosine.
Shikimic acid is a precursor of many a lkaloids, aromatic amino acids, and indole derivatives. Shikimic acid is widely used as a chiral building block for the synthesis of pharmaceuticals.
|Active Ingredient||Shikimic Acid|
|OEM Service||As the Customers' Request|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Total Bacteria||≤1000 cfu/g|
1. Effected by arachidonic acid.
2. It can act as anti-inflammatory, analgesic.
3. It is the drug intermediates of anti-cancer and anti-virus.
4. It is also the basis raw materials of combating avian flu.
5. Shikimic Acid can inhibit the concentrating of the blood platelets,inhibit arterial, venous thrombosis and cerebral thrombosis.
1. Applied in food additive field.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in health care product.
You can contact us in any convenient way. We can provide 24 / 7 service by email. You can also use the quick
contact form below. We are happy to answer your questions.