Appearance：Brown Yellow Powder
Certificate：EU Organic/USDA Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Fisetin is a flavonol, a structurally distinct chemical substance that belongs to the flavonoid group of polyphenols. It can be found in many plants, where it serves as a colouring agent. Its chemical formula was first described by Austrian chemist Josef Herzig in 1891.
Fisetin can be found in various plants such as Acacia greggii, Acacia berlandieri, in the yellow dye young fustic from Rhus cotinus (Eurasian smoketree), in Butea frondosa (parrot tree), Gleditschia triacanthos, Quebracho colorado and the genus Rhus and in Callitropsis nootkatensis (yellow cypresses). It is also reported in mangoes.
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Cd||≤1 -0.2 mg/Kg|
|Ash Content %||≤0.50%|
|Total Bacteria||≤1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast Mold||≤100-200 cfu/g|
1. Fisetin can be used to cure rheumatism, dysentery, gastrological, hernia, abdominal distension, toothache, traumatic injures, and skin ulcer in clinical.
2. Fisetin can be used as anti-inflammatory and antiproliferative.
3. Fisetin can indicate rheumatoid arthritis, diarrhea, stomach pain, hernia pain, abdominal distention, pain, bruises, swelling, sores, carbuncles.
4. Natural fisetin dispel wind and dehumidify.
1. Applied in food field, it is a kind of nourishing food which has much benefits to brain.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used to treat coronary heart disease and has better effect.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it owns the function of whitening, dispelling spot, anti-wrinkle, and activating skin cells.
You can contact us in any convenient way. We can provide 24 / 7 service by email. You can also use the quick
contact form below. We are happy to answer your questions.