Certificate：EU Organic/USDA Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Pterostilbene is a stilbenoid chemically related to resveratrol and is found in blueberries and grapes. It belongs to the group of phytoalexins, agents produced by plants to fight infections. Based on animal studies it is thought to exhibit anti-cancer, anti-hypercholesterolemia, anti-hypertriglyceridemia properties.
|OEM Service||As the Customers' Request|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Total Bacteria||≤1000 cfu/g|
1. Pterostilbene has the function of anti-cancer.
2. Pterostilbene can prevent the cardiovascular diseases.
3. Pterostilbene can quench free radical, has antioxidant, and anti-aging effect.
4. Pterostilbene can treat mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat.
5. Pterostilbene can treat diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
1. As food and beverage ingredients.
2. As healthy products ingredients.
3. As nutrition supplements ingredients.
4. As pharmaceutical Industry & general drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
You can contact us in any convenient way. We can provide 24 / 7 service by email. You can also use the quick
contact form below. We are happy to answer your questions.