Certificate：EU Organic/USDA Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Piperine, an alkaloid found in the spikes and oleoresin of the peppercorn plant, is also present in high concentration in the skin of the pepper berries.
Piperine is also found in black pepper and similar plants, and, even though piperine obtained from natural sources is about 98% pure, it is, for chemical and medical purposes, laboratory-produced.
Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning. The fruit, known as a peppercorn when dried, is approximately 5 millimetres (0.20 in) in diameter, dark red when fully mature, and, like all drupes, contains a single seed. Peppercorns, and the ground pepper derived from them, may be described simply as pepper, or more precisely as black pepper (cooked and dried unripe fruit), green pepper (dried unripe fruit) and white pepper.
|Part of Used||Seed|
|OEM Service||As the Customers' Request|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Total Bacteria||≤1000 cfu/g|
1. Have the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing.
2. Have the function of controlling weight, its ability to increase in the metabolic rate of the body.
3. Have the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic.
4. Have the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones.
5. Have the function of enhancing immunity and supporting the intestinal absorption of nutrients.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Black Pepper Extract Powder applied in pharmaceutical field.
You can contact us in any convenient way. We can provide 24 / 7 service by email. You can also use the quick
contact form below. We are happy to answer your questions.