Appearance：White Fine Powder
Certificate：EU Organic/USDA Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Inulin is a soluble fiber produced by many types of plants, including wheat, onion, bananas, garlic, asparagus, sunchoke and chicory. Just like starch, Inulin is a way that is used by these plants to reserve energy. Industrially, it is most often extracted from sunchoke and chicory root. It is a group of polysaccharides that are primarily long chains of fructose with a few glucose units.
Inulin is considered as a functional food ingredients since it can affect physiological and biochemical processes in human beings, resulting in better health and reduction in the risk of many diseases. The soluble fiber is often incorporated into processed foods to add fiber, bulk and a sweet flavor. Inulin can also be used for the preparation of oligofructose and fructose syrups.
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Total Bacteria||≤1000 cfu/g|
1. Increasing human bifidobacterium and adjusting gastrointestinal function.
2. Enhancing immune function.
3. Reducing blood sugar and cholesterol.
4. Improving the fat metabolism and losing weight.
1. Applied in food industry, Chicory Extract Inulin is usually used as food additives.
2. Appplied in the field of cosmetics, Chicory Extract Inulin is used as an immune modulat.
3. Applied in fields of health products and pharmaceutical, Chicory Extract Inulin is used as immunomodulatory agents and immune-stimulating hormone.
You can contact us in any convenient way. We can provide 24 / 7 service by email. You can also use the quick
contact form below. We are happy to answer your questions.