Certificate：EU Organic/USDA Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Apple Cider Vinegar Powder otherwise known as cider vinegar or ACV, is a type of vinegar made from cider or apple must and has a pale to medium amrber color. Unpasteurized or organic ACV contains mother of vinegar, which has a cobweb-like appearance and can make the vinegar look slightly congealed.
ACV is used in salad dressings, marinades, vinaigrettes, food preservatives, and chutneys, among other things. It is made by crushing apples and squeezing out the liquid. Bacteria and Yeast are added to the liquid to start the alcoholic fermentation process, and the sugars are turned into alcohol. In a second fermentation process, the alcohol is converted into vinegar by acetic acid-forming bacteria (acetobacter). Acetic acid and malic acid give vinegar its sour taste.
|Part of Used||Fruit|
|OEM Service||As the Customers' Request|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Total Bacteria||≤1000 cfu/g|
1. High in acetic acid, with potent biological effects.
2. Can kill many types of harmful bacteria.
3. Lowers blood sugar levels and fights diabetes.
4. Helps you lose weight and reduces belly fat.
5. Lowers cholesterol and Improves heart health.
1. Widely used in healthcare products.
2. Widely added to food and beverage.
You can contact us in any convenient way. We can provide 24 / 7 service by email. You can also use the quick
contact form below. We are happy to answer your questions.