Appearance：Red-Purple to Deep-Purple Powder
Certificate：EU Organic/USDA Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Red Beetroot Powder is an excellent source of folate and a good source of manganese, and contains betaines which may function to reduce the concentration of homocysteine, a homolog of the naturally occurring amino acid cysteine.
The red colour compound betanin is not broken down in the body, and in higher concentration may temporarily cause urine and stool to assume a reddish colour; in the case of urine this is called beeturia. This effect may cause distress and concern due to the visual similarity to hematuria (blood in the urine) or blood in the stool, but is completely harmless and will subside once the food is out of the system.
|Part of Used||Root|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Total Bacteria||≤1000 cfu/g|
1. Beet root extract powder benefits for skin includes its cleansing action.
2. Beet root extract is lowering high blood cholesterol and levels of triglycerides.
3. The juice of beet root is effective in lowering high blood pressure.
4. Betaine in beetroot is beneficial for those with hypochlorhydria, a medical condition characterizd by low levels of stomach acid.
5. Beet root extract powder has also been contended that beetroot can help in fighting cancer causing compounds called nitrosamines.
6. Beetroot can also curb inflammation, which is associated with heart disease, osteoporosis etc
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry.
2. Applied in the healthcare field.
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
You can contact us in any convenient way. We can provide 24 / 7 service by email. You can also use the quick
contact form below. We are happy to answer your questions.